Prophix empowers Finance Professionals to deliver tremendous value to their organization. Prophix Employees are inspired to develop, grow and lead.
Prophix develops advanced software that automates important financial processes. Prophix is the leading provider of Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions for the mid-market. Thousands of Finance leaders in nearly one hundred countries use Prophix software to empower their organizations and gain valuable insight into business performance.
Working with a global network of partners, Prophix maintains offices in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada (corporate head office), Portland, Oregon, USA, Brazil, England, Denmark, and Germany.
Prophix is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers.
We welcome dynamic, creative individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who want the opportunity to grow their career. We like to work hard and play hard, participating in many charitable activities to make a difference in the world. In addition, the company holds many celebrations and you can consider joining one of our five sports teams. See Perks and Benefits
All positions are located at Prophix’s head office in Mississauga, Ontario unless otherwise noted.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in the particular country where the role is located, at the time of their application.
Perks & Benefits
Comprehensive Benefits (Benefits vary by country):
- Wide-ranging Health & Dental Benefits including EAP, professional services, prescriptions, hospital (Canada, USA, UK).
- Vision care – (Canada & USA).
- Disability and Life Insurance plan (Canada, USA, UK).
- Retirement Planning – Company-matched RRSP, 401(k), or UK Pension.
- 10 paid sick days each calendar year (Canada & US)
- Vacation – 3 weeks for new hires (Canada & US)
- In addition to rewarding vacation policy, 1 paid week off for Team Time Off (aka Dept. Shut Down) each year. (Canada & US)
- 1 paid Corporate Social Responsibility day off each calendar year
- Company-paid fitness club/gym membership or fitness/sports equipment (Canada, USA, UK)
- Training Reimbursement and Internal Training Programs to enhance learning opportunities for employees. Optional week off for personal growth.
- Emerging Leaders Development – 3 yr. Program to fast track careers for high potentials & top performers
- Cell phone reimbursement for designated roles
Professional Services Team Day
Social Responsibility Event
Prophix promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. If selected for an interview, please advise our Recruiting Manager if you require reasonable accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.