Is Cloud right for your Business?
Cloud is no longer the exception, it’s the mainstream choice for most businesses today. In fact, forbes.com is estimating “by 2020, 83% of Enterprise workloads will be in the cloud”.
Why cloud-based Corporate Performance Management (CPM)?
Compared with traditional IT-managed server-based software, the benefits are many:
- Accessible – Access Prophix from anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Current – Get the most value out of Prophix by having the latest features and innovations available to you instantly through automatic updates
- Affordable – The cloud is simply more affordable and will provide a better ROI, when compared with loaded IT infrastructure, headcount and maintenance costs
- Future proof – Regardless of how technology changes, you will always be able to access Prophix
- Available – Cloud vendors are heavily invested in ensuring their environments stay up and running at all times while keeping your business data safe
- Recovery – Data backup and disaster recovery is included
- Secure – The cloud offers the most current and secure environments assuring the security of your data. See Trust Prophix
- Scalable – As your compute and storage requirements increase, cloud resources can quickly and easily scale to meet your changing needs for optimal performance
- Primed for AI – This is the game changer! Only available to cloud customers, AI is the next step in automation to help the finance department gain deeper insights and speed up financial processes with less risk more efficiently and affordably than ever before
As a Prophix customer, moving your CPM software to the cloud not only provides you access to the latest product innovations and features, it also facilitates the addition of our growing list of AI capabilities and future add-ons. These new capabilities enable the finance department to gain deeper insights, improve and speed up financial processes like reporting and month-end close.
The cloud provides the platform to do this more efficiently and affordably than ever before, regardless of how big or complex your company gets.
Innovation Is In the Cloud
Cloud technology is pushing the limits of innovation, making our Corporate Performance Management software smarter and easier to use. Transform the way you work and keep your attention on the things that matter.
Prophix AI Research and Development
Why Consider Migrating to the Cloud?
For many companies, there is a belief that Cloud solutions are easier and more accessible. While this is true, there are other elements of cloud technology that can benefit you and your organization.
“We moved to the Prophix Cloud in 2018. I used to be a programmer, so I found the process to be relatively easy. It was simple for me to create the data imports, bringing the actuals into Prophix. Migrating data from our legacy system to the cloud was easy as well. Overall, this took us about a month.”
Sharon Hess – Sr. Director, Budget, Grants Management, Systems & Analysis
Security in the Cloud
Prophix Cloud offers strong encryption for all customer data with a dedicated environment that protects your data from unauthorized access and limits connection to only approved users.
You may worry that using a solution that you access via the internet could expose your data to greater risk. However, Prophix Cloud security standards provides protection that is not just adequate but is above industry standards.
Prophix Cloud Security Certifications