Prophix Software, a global leader in Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software, released its first quarter business summary for the period from January 1, 2017, to March 31, 2017. The first quarter included several new business deals linked to the recent launch of Prophix’s software as a cloud deployment option.
First Quarter, 2017 Highlights
- Strong Q1 revenues – double-digit growth in comparison to the same period last year
- 50 new customers and 11 new Cloud customers
- Solid growth in customer retention rate (avg. 93%)
- Impressive advances in key markets outside of North America, including Prophix South America which saw a 5-times growth in billings from the same period last year
- Prophix Cloud achieves important validation via the SOC II Type 1 cloud security certification, and the CloudTrust Enterprise-Ready certification
- Prophix continues to receive strong recognition from industry observers including being ranked by BARC as the top vendor in several categories of their “Planning Survey 17”, and being positioned as one of the top vendors ranked for completeness-of-vision in the Consulting Leagues “CPM/EPM Software Vendors – Big Data & Analytics Report 2017”
“The beginning of fiscal 2017 is off to a strong start for Prophix and our customers,” said Paul Barber, Prophix’s CEO. “Now Prophix can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise, whatever suits the needs of the business.”
JOIN THE PROPHIX COMMUNITY
Complete the form below and be the first to learn about our news and updates.