MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO – Prophix Software, a global leader in Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software, released its second-quarter business summary for the period of April 1 – June 30, 2018. The second quarter included new cloud customers, as well as recognition from leading analyst firms, BPM Partners & Dresner Advisory Services.
2018 Second Quarter Highlights
- Q2 saw significant growth in ARR, exceeding targets for the first half of 2018
- 91 new customers, with 78% being cloud deployments
- Continued rollout of Customer Success Package offering for new & existing customers
- Prophix recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for third year in a row
- Branham300 recognized Prophix as Top Tech Company for 15th consecutive year
- Prophix achieved top ranks for customer satisfaction & user experience in BARC Planning Survey
- Prophix noted as an “Overall Industry Leader” by Dresner Advisory Services
- BPM Partners named Prophix as “Next Generation Ready.” This certification recognizes Prophix’s CPM software as comprehensive, connected, collaborative and cloud-based.
“Our growth in the second quarter, positions us well for a strong second half of 2018,” said Alok Ajmera, President & COO, Prophix Software.
JOIN THE PROPHIX COMMUNITY
Complete the form below and be the first to learn about our news and updates.