New customers contribute to strong ARR
Prophix Software, a global leader in Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software, released its third-quarter business summary for the period of July 1 – September 30. The third quarter included a notable number of new Prophix cloud customers and a continued growth of annual recurring revenue (ARR).
2017 Third Quarter Highlights
- 23% increase in ARR (annual recurring revenue)
- 145 new customers, cloud deployment exceeding demand over on-premise
- Customer retention with increased focus on customer experience, above target at 93%
- Introduction of SmartStart, allowing for faster, more strategic implementation
- Prophix ranked on the 29th annual PROFIT 500 list of Canada’s fastest-growing companies
“We are thrilled with the success we’ve seen over the last quarter,” said Alok Ajmera, President & COO, Prophix. “I am confident that we will see this level of progress continue into the fourth quarter and the end of 2017.”
JOIN THE PROPHIX COMMUNITY
Complete the form below and be the first to learn about our news and updates.