June 23, 2020 | 10:00 AM ET
How do you build a future-ready business, capable of delivering sustainable success?
It has never been more important for business leaders to look to the future. Yet, when we are living through some of the most uncertain times we have ever faced, it can feel daunting to know where to start.
Join Tom Cheesewright as he shares some of the industry techniques revealed in his new book, Future-Proof Your Business, to help you:
- Scan the near horizon for incoming shocks
- Look to the far future to define long-term strategy
- Accelerate decision-making in your business
- Delegate power to the front line, speeding your response
- Streamline your organization so it’s agile and can adapt to change
20 lucky attendees will be randomly selected to receive an e-copy of Tom’s new book – Future-Proof Your Business.
Moderating and guiding the discussion is Mike Tindal, SVP, Corporate & Market Development, Prophix Software.
“In our uncertain times, leaders who keep their focus on the future will be the ones who prevail.”
Future-Proof Your Business
Tom Cheesewright is a speaker who scares and inspires people in equal measure, with his clear and powerful stories of tomorrow. With his unique ‘Futurist’s Toolkit’ he can turn his analytical eye on any industry, impressing the audience with his deep understanding and giving them a unique take on where they are heading.
Tom Cheesewright is the Applied Futurist, helping people and organisations around the world to see the future more clearly, share their vision, and respond with innovation. Tom will help you and your audience to connect tomorrow’s world to today’s experience, and make sense of what’s happening next, and why.
Tom’s clients include global 500 corporations, government departments, industry bodies and charities. Using a unique set of tools that he developed, and now teaches and licenses to others, Tom finds the critical intersections between today’s macro trends and the existing stresses in each client’s organisation and sector.
* To be eligible for the draw to win an ebook, you must complete the survey at the end of the live webinar. Must have a valid company email address. Must stay for the entire duration of the live webinar. The offer is open to legal residents of their respective countries where not prohibited by law, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of completing the survey, who have Internet access and a valid email account. Prophix has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant. *