Hyatt Regency Trinidad | February 13th from 11AM – 2:30PM
The business landscape is constantly evolving, and organizations are having to develop processes, incorporate new technology, and adjust rapidly to meet with increased demands.
Finance teams need to automate repetitive tasks and cumbersome manual efforts, so they can focus their time on true analysis of data, delivering tools that are innovative, positively effect company performance, and assist the company in thriving to surpass business goals.
Join us for an exclusive luncheon with fellow executives where we’ll discuss topics currently on trend for 2020 including:
- Why automation of budgeting and reporting is no longer an option but necessity
- How leveraging AI tools in your Finance department can spot anomalies and trends reducing your risk
- The value of workflow processes to achieve greater confidence in your data
- Understanding disruptors that are accelerating the pace of change in FP&A
- Discussing opportunities and practical applications of AI in the Office of Finance
- Identifying areas in finance requiring further development to fully maximize contribution and collaboration across the entire organization