How You Can Leverage CPM for Compliance
If your company does business with contracts, you must comply with the new revenue recognition standards – ASC 606 and IFRS 16.
Do you know how this will affect your business and finance department, and what steps you need to take to comply?
For many companies, desktop applications like Excel will no longer be sufficient for revenue accounting or for planning, budgeting and reporting under these new standards.
Join global tax consultancy firm, RSM US, and leading analyst firm, Ventana Research, as they outline:
- Changes and challenges with ASC 606
- The 5-step revenue recognition model
- Planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes you will need to adapt
- Compliance factors you face
- ERP systems leveraging CPM for compliancy
SVP & Research Director of CFO and Business Research
Director, Management Consulting
RSM US LLP