What You Will Do at Prophix
What You Will Bring to Prophix
- Work collaboratively with our marketing team to conceive and visually design new landing pages, website pages, and other digital marketing assets.
- Configure and customize our WordPress theme and related plugins.
- Interact with a variety of digital marketing related platforms that integrate with WordPress, including; Vidyard.com, Drift.com, Google’s suite of webmaster tools, and Eloqua to help drive high performing corporate web assets with the ultimate goal of increasing inbound prospect leads.
- Other related duties as assigned.
To shine in this role, you will bring a rare combination of experience, technology skills, personal qualities, and education.
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design, Web design, UX, or related discipline.
Your Technology Skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with WordPress & front-end development.
- Demonstrated experience using Photoshop; emphasis on image creation & manipulation, and website wireframing expertise.
- Expert level abilities using PHP and MySQL.
- Proven experience using Google Webmaster Tools
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple projects and timelines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – including the ability to articulate the design rationale and development approach you intend for work in a clear and convincing manner.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and analytical work style.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend business-case requirements and translate them into proper UX and UI functionality.
Candidates will be expected to bring a portfolio of digital projects, and present their work to the interviewers
This position is located at PROPHIX's head office in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
At the time of application, must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is located.
Please be advised that only those candidates selected to move forward will be contacted.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time for meetings or work, travel to different locations via plane within Canada and the United States, operate a motor vehicle (with a valid driver’s license), operate a personal computer, visually inspect forms, conduct oral communication via telephone and in person, retrieve and return files in storage cabinets, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily.
Prophix promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
, and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Prophix will provide accommodation throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.