Key Responsibilities include:
- Learn Prophix products and/or product features prior to general availability
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations, including the development and implementation of proof of concepts, webinars and prototypes
- Provide answers to inquiries concerning Prophix's software and applications and propose solutions to perspective customers
- Create, maintain and enhance product demonstration and webinar content
- Work with colleagues to convey demonstration system requirements and best practices
- Prepare and deliver additional presentations for Trade shows, seminars, or other marketing events
- Assist the Sales with RFP/requirements documents
- Collect and disseminate competitor information to sales and marketing teams
- Contribute product feature/benefit content to various marketing projects such as web site updates, marketing materials, product literature or other sales support pieces
- Communicate prospect business requirements to Sales and Professional Services teams after completion of sale to ensure a smooth transition from presales to implementation stages
- Assimilate and communicate industry requirements to direct and extended team members
- Other related duties as assigned
Your Technology Skills:
- 2 to 4 years consulting, implementation, presales and/or finance experience
- Experience with Manufacturing, Healthcare, Financial Services or Insurance industries an asset
- Experience in Financial consolidation, budgeting and planning, forecasting and reporting
- Microsoft Certified on Business Intelligence Developer 2008 (MCITP), SQL Server 2008 (MCM), Microsoft Dynamics NAV or AX (MCTS)an asset
- Experience working with financial applications such as Sage, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains), Cognos or Hyperion is a plus
- Clearly articulate product concepts and business use to an accounting oriented non-technical audience
- Ability to converse with different levels of an organization including C-level
- Understand end-user business requirements and propose solutions as they relate to Prophix's software and services
- Presentation Skills: Natural presenter, enjoys being in front of an audience
- Interpersonal Skills: Works well with a variety of different personalities
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and an aptitude for learning new technologies and concepts
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and manage time accordingly in a fast paced work environment
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to derive creative and effective business solutions
- Post-Secondary Degree in Business or a related field
- Knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts (either academic or practical) is an asset
At the time of application, must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is located.
Must be able to travel to the United States, within Canada and/or internationally, and have a valid passport.
This position is located at Prophix's head office in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
What People Say About Prophix
About working with Prophix…
“As a customer, you can tell how an organization is run by how its employees behave. When they’re bright people, who consistently demonstrate commitment to providing great products and service, you know that there is a strong, positive work culture where employees are truly valued. Prophix’s Management has got it right.” – Tim McCarthy, Finance Manager, Feeding America – A Prophix Customer since 2009
About why Prophix is a great place to work…
“We have built a place for talented people to develop their skills and tap into their passions. But, one of the things that makes Prophix unique is that we are always doing something to further enrich the lives of our team. That’s the only way to attract and keep great people." – Paul Barber, CEO of Prophix
COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Excellent Base Salary
- Lucrative Bonus Program
- Candidate Referral Bonus Program
- Rewards and Recognition programs including Presidents Club (trip) and numerous departmental awards
- Wide-ranging Health Benefits including: Vision care, EAP, short and long term disability (Canada & USA). Benefits may vary by country.
- Company matched RRSP, 401(k), or UK Pension
- Company-paid fitness club/gym membership
- Training reimbursement and internal training programs to enhance learning opportunities for employees
- Company cell phone or cell reimbursement for designated roles
- Corporate Social Responsibility Committee
- Prophix-sponsored sports teams
- Semi-Annual Town Hall meetings
- Social Committee events
- Departmental and Company Social Events
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time for meetings or work, travel to different locations via plane within Canada and the United States, operate a motor vehicle (with a valid driver’s license), operate a personal computer, visually inspect forms, conduct oral communication via telephone and in person, retrieve and return files in storage cabinets, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily.
The above job posting and information was written to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required. Occasionally other job related duties may be assigned.
Prophix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or Provincial law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Prophix may request such.
Prophix promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. If selected for an interview, please advise our Recruiting Manager if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.