A Senior Consultant will:
- Lead a small team through the implementation of Prophix's Performance Management software with various clients.
- Take ownership of the quality and success of the Prophix deployment. The team would be composed of Business Analysts (and Technical Consultants), typically 1-3 resources.
- Take part in all project management and solution design aspects of the project.
- Mentor/coach junior execution focused resources during execution phases of the project while ensuring the project is delivered to the satisfaction of the client.
- Proactively manage customer expectations and be involved in leading customer escalations to resolution. This would include working onsite or remote with the client team to build out their Prophix solution.
- Focus their efforts in the medium sized projects and work under the guidance of an Implementation Manager.
Successful applicants will receive tremendous experience in: project management, customer management and the consulting processes. In summary, the Consultant is responsible for the following:
- Leading all aspects of small-medium implementations, including:
- Project management
- Solution design
- Customer management
- Expectation setting
- Resolving customer escalations
- Manage multiple concurrent projects
- Take an active role in internal project work
What You Will Bring to Prophix
To shine in this role, you will bring a rare combination of experience, technology skills, personal qualities, and education.
Your Experience and Skills
Your Technology Skills
- 4-8 years relevant working experience require
- 2-4 years of project management experience
- Possess strong business and entrepreneurial skills
- Must be able to travel to the United States, within Canada and/or internationally, and have a valid passport.
- Employment in Cloud product-related roles will require a satisfactory Criminal Background Check.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Must be comfortable working in a project environment interacting with senior level executives including CFOs, VPs and other line finance staff
- Comprehension of financial concepts/terminology is required
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational ability is required as the candidate will be required to manage multiple projects concurrently
- An Accounting/Finance degree or Engineering/Technical degree,
- Must possess a working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and be familiar with the financial statement preparation process.
What People Say About Prophix
About working with Prophix…
“As a customer, you can tell how an organization is run by how its employees behave. When they’re bright people, who consistently demonstrate commitment to providing great products and service, you know that there is a strong, positive work culture where employees are truly valued. Prophix’s Management has got it right.” – Tim McCarthy, Finance Manager, Feeding America – A Prophix Customer since 2009
About why Prophix is a great place to work…
“We have built a place for talented people to develop their skills and tap into their passions. But, one of the things that makes Prophix unique is that we are always doing something to further enrich the lives of our team. That’s the only way to attract and keep great people." – Paul Barber, CEO of Prophix
COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Excellent Base Salary
- Lucrative Bonus Program
- Candidate Referral Bonus Program
- Rewards and Recognition programs including Presidents Club (trip) and numerous departmental awards
- Wide-ranging Health Benefits including: Vision care, EAP, short and long term disability (Canada & USA). Benefits may vary by country.
- Company matched RRSP, 401(k), or UK Pension
- Company-paid fitness club/gym membership
- Training reimbursement and internal training programs to enhance learning opportunities for employees
- Company cell phone or cell reimbursement for designated roles
- Corporate Social Responsibility Committee
- Prophix-sponsored sports teams
- Semi-Annual Town Hall meetings
- Social Committee events
- Departmental and Company Social Events
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time for meetings or work, travel to different locations via plane within Canada and the United States, operate a motor vehicle (with a valid driver’s license), operate a personal computer, visually inspect forms, conduct oral communication via telephone and in person, retrieve and return files in storage cabinets, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily.
The above job posting and information was written to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required. Occasionally other job related duties may be assigned.
Prophix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or Provincial law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Prophix may request such.
Prophix promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. If selected for an interview, please advise our Recruiting Manager if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.