What You Will Do at Prophix
The primary goal of a Sales Associate is to drive qualified prospects to one of two outcomes: An appointment/intro call with field sales, or to attend a live Webinar. Other key duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead generation, prospecting and inbound follow-up,
- Navigating through various prospecting tools such as Google, LinkedIn, etc.,
- Entering information and activities into Salesforce.com,
- Generating opportunities for the field Sales Reps
- Following up on sales campaigns to generate additional leads,
- Understanding the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) space and speaking intelligently to prospects about Prophix's software solutions,
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with prospects to gain their trust and respect,
- Performing other tasks, as required by management.
What You Will Bring to Prophix
To shine in this role, you will bring a rare combination of experience, technology skills, personal qualities, and education.
Your Technology Skills
- 1-2 years of proven success using inbound and outbound prospecting as your primary success tools would be an asset
- Experience in Corporate selling (B2B) or high tech solutions is an asset
- Solution or ROI Selling: Strength in using solutions selling tactics
- At the time of application, must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is located.
- Must be able to travel to the United States, Canada and/or internationally, and have a valid passport.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- CRM experience as a user (Salesforce.com is an asset)
- Your most important asset is your ability to be personable as well as persuasive and to communicate convincingly over the phone, Strong telephone sales/ cold calling skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill,
- Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of prospects including senior employees and executives,
- Skilled at overcoming objections, and able to reach decision makers,
- Ability to structure verbal and written communications to strongly influence stakeholders in the education and/or purchasing process,
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills,
- Enjoy the challenge of developing new business,
- RESULTS! Self-motivated and driven with a desire to win.
- Academic or practical knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts (i.e. planning, budgeting, forecasting, or consolidation) is preferred
- Completion of post-secondary Business or Finance/Accounting Diploma or Degree
What People Say About Prophix
About working at Prophix…“ Prophix is amazing. I travel the world, working with a fun team and helping outstanding customers. At Prophix, the opportunities for growth are limitless.” – Diane Martins, CPA, CMA, Regional Account Manager at Prophix
About working with Prophix…“As a customer, you can tell how an organization is run by how its employees behave. When they’re bright people, who consistently demonstrate commitment to providing great products and service, you know that there is a strong, positive work culture where employees are truly valued. Prophix’s Management has got it right.” – Tim McCarthy, Finance Manager, Feeding America – A Prophix Customer since 2009
About why Prophix is a great place to work…“We have built a place for talented people to develop their skills and tap into their passions. But, one of the things that makes Prophix unique is that we are always doing something to further enrich the lives of our team. That’s the only way to attract and keep great people." – Paul Barber, CEO of Prophix
COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Excellent Base Salary
- Lucrative Bonus Program
- Candidate Referral Bonus Program
- Rewards and Recognition programs including Presidents Club (trip) and numerous departmental awards
- Wide-ranging Health Benefits including: Vision care, EAP, short and long term disability (Canada & USA). Benefits may vary by country.
- Company matched RRSP, 401(k), or UK Pension
- Company-paid fitness club/gym membership
- Training reimbursement and internal training programs to enhance learning opportunities for employees
- Company cell phone or cell reimbursement for designated roles
- Corporate Social Responsibility Committee
- Prophix-sponsored sports teams
- Semi-Annual Town Hall meetings
- Social Committee events
- Departmental and Company Social Events
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time for meetings or work, travel to different locations via plane within Canada and the United States, operate a motor vehicle (with a valid driver’s license), operate a personal computer, visually inspect forms, conduct oral communication via telephone and in person, retrieve and return files in storage cabinets, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily.
The above job posting and information was written to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required. Occasionally other job related duties may be assigned.
Prophix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or Provincial law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Prophix may request such.
Prophix promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. If selected for an interview, please advise our Recruiting Manager if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.