Partner Enablement and Success:
Reporting-Inputs, tracking & team distribution:
- Support execution of on-boarding for all North American partners,
- Proactively liaise with Professional Services (PS) to ensure successful project completion, quality and consistency of service delivery creating referenceable clients and partner knowledge transfer,
- Analyze PS partner Resource Evaluation reports and escalate where deficiencies are noted,
- Analyze weekly PS Status reports & escalate partner/client project related issues,
- Act as Technical & Functional liaison for partners (partner support),
- Assist in build of Partner Demo scripts & Learning Environments-Base Line Network architecture,
- Providing Certification support via Prophix Academy partner onboarding, and monitory it for partner proficiency,
- Generate reports and update Dashboard as required.
Partner Enablement infrastructure / programs:
- Responsible for Internal\External Partner Certification status updates & reporting,
- Provide project status report consolidation and evaluation,
- Evaluate NPS-customer audits of partner & vendor proficiency,
- I\We\You status updates & SF inputs,
- Partner\Customer support Tickets: Analyze, escalate, & track trends for specific key partner accounts,
- Temp license key analysis and reporting\dashboards.
Technical\Functional Support for Channel team and Partners
- Document process enhancements to improve service delivery experience for partners,
- Contribute towards partner training enhancements & support,
- Reseller certification activity management: work with Academy on timely login distribution, notification, progress tracking, and course additions,
- Work with cross functional groups & ensure that the partner portal has up-to-date and current assets and recommend partner assets that should be uploaded,
- Collaborating with C Support to educate partner community on partner & customer portal navigation,
- Assist with partner technical webinars & drive attendance.
- Provide Channel Rep support,
- Sales client/Rep/partner meetings participation as required,
- Provide weekly consolidated project status reports to the Channel team
- Highlight any noted services extension opportunities
- Provide representation at Channel events i.e. tradeshows, partner events, online / web related event,
- Attend bi-weekly partner consultant touchpoints
- Provide Demo setup, installation & support, engaging appropriate cross functional resources where required,
- Act as Prophix PS partner resource liaison on evaluations and recommendations for individual partner improvement during onboarding.
What You Will Bring to Prophix
To shine in this role, you will bring a rare combination of experience, technology skills, personal qualities, and education. The successful candidate will have a good balance between base line technical skills and finance knowledge along with having a collaborative and consultative approach. They will also have a proactive problem discovery\solving approach with a keen sense to detail and an urgency for problem resolution as we are looking for an individual who will be self-sufficient that will add value to our partner and customer base.
- Minimum 1- years’ experience in client facing roles,
- Successful track record of working with cross functional groups,
- Understanding of database applications (Prophix product training will be provided).
Your Technology Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a team player,
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience with SFA applications (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Windows Server and SQL knowledge required
- Bachelor's degree or College Diploma in business, accounting, or technology.
- At the time of application, must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is located.
- Must be able to travel to the United States, within Canada and/or internationally, and have a valid passport.
What People Say About Prophix
About working at Prophix…“ Prophix is amazing. I travel the world, working with a fun team and helping outstanding customers. At Prophix, the opportunities for growth are limitless.” – Diane Martins, CPA, CMA, Regional Account Manager at Prophix
About working with Prophix…“As a customer, you can tell how an organization is run by how its employees behave. When they’re bright people, who consistently demonstrate commitment to providing great products and service, you know that there is a strong, positive work culture where employees are truly valued. Prophix’s Management has got it right.” – Tim McCarthy, Finance Manager, Feeding America – A Prophix Customer since 2009
About why Prophix is a great place to work…“We have built a place for talented people to develop their skills and tap into their passions. But, one of the things that makes Prophix unique is that we are always doing something to further enrich the lives of our team. That’s the only way to attract and keep great people." – Paul Barber, CEO of Prophix
COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Excellent Base Salary
- Lucrative Bonus Program
- Candidate Referral Bonus Program
- Rewards and Recognition programs including Presidents Club (trip) and numerous departmental awards
- Wide-ranging Health Benefits including: Vision care, EAP, short and long term disability (Canada & USA). Benefits may vary by country.
- Company matched RRSP, 401(k), or UK Pension
- Company-paid fitness club/gym membership
- Training reimbursement and internal training programs to enhance learning opportunities for employees
- Company cell phone or cell reimbursement for designated roles
- Corporate Social Responsibility Committee
- Prophix-sponsored sports teams
- Semi-Annual Town Hall meetings
- Social Committee events
- Departmental and Company Social Events
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time for meetings or work, travel to different locations via plane within Canada and the United States, operate a motor vehicle (with a valid driver’s license), operate a personal computer, visually inspect forms, conduct oral communication via telephone and in person, retrieve and return files in storage cabinets, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily.
The above job posting and information was written to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required. Occasionally other job related duties may be assigned.
Prophix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or Provincial law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Prophix may request such.
Prophix promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. If selected for an interview, please advise our Recruiting Manager if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.