What You Will Do at Prophix
What You Will Bring to Prophix
- Effectively manage and grow a channel partner sales territory including preparation and execution of a sales territory plan.
- Articulate Prophix’ business benefits and value proposition to partner prospects, partners, partner clients/prospects.
- Provide education, knowledge transfer to Build, maintain, and grow relationships within your assigned partner accounts to increase Prophix adoption and further our channel footprint with individual partners assigned.
- Responsible for achieving territory channel sales targets and quota
- Assist partners as required throughout their sales cycles. Including supporting “cycles for new & onboarding partners
- Collaborate with the Prophix Channel Marketing team on partner campaigns including lead gen & nurture events, channel education and partner adoption.
- Act as the company representative at conferences and onsite partner events, tradeshows, and conferences.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results remaining accountable for your performance
- Ensure your partners are following Prophix Channel processes and meeting program & individual status requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To shine in this role, you will bring a rare combination of experience, technology skills, personal qualities, and education.
Your Technology Skills
- Minimum three years’ experience in a technology channel/partner sales role and/or relevant business experience in BI, CPM or ERP.
- Proven track record building and maintaining strong partner and client relationships within a technology company.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales objectives and territory/account development.
- Academic or practical knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts (i.e. planning, budgeting, forecasting, or consolidation) is preferred.
- Strong computer skills with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of CPM software is highly desired.
- A results-oriented individual with a strong desire to win. Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of partners and their customers both remote and onsite.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to perform the activities required to be successful based on best practices.
- Solid negotiating, objection handling, and closing skills.
- A team player that is collaborative in nature, with the ability to inspire, influence and motivate.
- The ability to rapidly adapt to changing environments.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker and active listener with excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills.
This position is located at PROPHIX's head office in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
At the time of application, must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is located. Must be able to travel to the United States, Canada and/or internationally, and have a valid passport.
Please be advised that only those candidates selected to move forward will be contacted.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time for meetings or work, travel to different locations via plane within Canada and the United States, operate a motor vehicle (with a valid driver’s license), operate a personal computer, visually inspect forms, conduct oral communication via telephone and in person, retrieve and return files in storage cabinets, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily.
Prophix promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
, and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Prophix will provide accommodation throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.