What You Will Do at Prophix
What You Will Bring to Prophix
- Working with the Sales Operations Team, the incumbent will monitor and help clean a large CRM to aid in optimization of Sales and Marketing Operations; heavy reliance on Microsoft Excel and Data Loaders
- Learning and managing the regular Email Marketing activity on behalf of the Sales Team using Eloqua (Marketing Automation Platform)
- Timely management of Inbound Sales Leads based on assignment rules to facilitate the success of the greater Sales department; Report building and Lead Distribution to International Partners
- Research and information gathering from various sources across the web
- Working within various technology platforms and tools including Salesforce.com (CRM), Eloqua, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.), GoToWebinar, Vidyard and many more
- Various ongoing and project-based exercises involving monitoring, cleaning and processing large volumes of data
- Documenting processes and identifying areas of improvement
- Other related duties as assigned
To shine in this role, you will bring a rare combination of experience, technology skills, personal qualities, and education.
Your Education & Experience
Your Technology Skills
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office product, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot) considered an asset
- Experience with Salesforce would also be considered an asset
- A quick learner with the ability to look at things with a critical eye and ask smart questions
- Ability to work proactively, juggle competing priorities, problem solve
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, customer service and communication skills
- ‘Go getter’ type attitude – eagerness and desire to get things done; High energy, enthusiasm and initiative
- Must enjoy hands-on learning of new technologies and software, specifically in the marketing technology world
- Ability to multi-task and to be able to successfully manage several interdepartmental needs and projects at one time
- Must possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
This position is located at PROPHIX's head office in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
At the time of application, must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is located. Must be able to travel to the United States, Canada and/or internationally, and have a valid passport.
Please be advised that only those candidates selected to move forward will be contacted.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time for meetings or work, travel to different locations via plane within Canada and the United States, operate a motor vehicle (with a valid driver’s license), operate a personal computer, visually inspect forms, conduct oral communication via telephone and in person, retrieve and return files in storage cabinets, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily.
Prophix promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
, and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Prophix will provide accommodation throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.