Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage and motivate your team to generate demand for our solution and services. Includes hiring, training new hires, ongoing training and development, team based and one on one coaching, performance reviews, etc.
- Develop and implement comprehensive strategies, systems, tactics, metrics, budgets, resource requirements, and action plans to grow and support sales revenue targets within North America and related territories.
- Prospect, develop and qualify leads as per the team requirements and produce high quality sales opportunities.
- Be a point of contact for team inquiries and assist in the delivery of the quarterly Inside Sales Presentation.
- Analyze business processes and collaborate with sales, operations and senior management to streamline processes, and measure results of activities.
- Maintain use of SalesForce.com and adherence to company standards for managing contact with prospective customers.
- Develop and report sales metrics and be accountable for tracking and reporting on the performance and productivity of the team.
- Build a high-paced sales environment by emphasizing the value of solid work ethic and team work.
- Communicate the effectiveness of our lead-generation strategy and recommendations to improve it to the management team.
- Serve as liaison to the sales team, ensuring that the rules of engagement are maintained, and cooperation is ensured to maximize customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Research and create ISR best practices and develop a deep understanding of the issues facing our prospects.
- Foster an environment of teamwork and interdependence.
- Other related duties as assigned.
What You Will Bring to Prophix
The ideal candidate should have a track record of working with different functional groups to drive success. You will also have demonstrated success in strategic and tactical planning. Your strong organizational skills will help you to effectively manage the needs of your team. To shine in this role, you will bring a rare combination of experience, technology skills, personal qualities, and education.
Your Technology Skills:
- Minimum three years of successful supervisory or management experience of Lead Generation/Business Development sales professionals in a quota carrying environment.
- Minimum three years of personal, successful sales experience meeting/exceeding quota.
- Strong excellent interpersonal and verbal/written presentation communication skills
- Proven experience defining process and procedures for calling, reporting, training and metrics.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, B2B marketing, lead generation.
- Experience selling software and services, with Corporate Performance Management being highly desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- com experience is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to generate/evaluate statistical performance information.
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated commitment to positively build organizational and team cultures
- Exceptionally strong relationship building, networking and collaboration skills.
- Excellent organizational and creative problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to handle multiple projects/priorities
- Solid decision-making skills and comfort working in a fast-paced environment requiring collaboration, commitment and risk taking along with the confidence
- The successful candidate will have effective interpersonal communication skills and be committed to working in a team-based environment with a focus on continuous improvement and quality customer service.
- Post-Secondary Degree in Business or related discipline.
- Knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts (either academic or practical) is an asset.
What People Say About Prophix
About working with Prophix…
“As a customer, you can tell how an organization is run by how its employees behave. When they’re bright people, who consistently demonstrate commitment to providing great products and service, you know that there is a strong, positive work culture where employees are truly valued. Prophix’s Management has got it right.” – Tim McCarthy, Finance Manager, Feeding America – A Prophix Customer since 2009
About why Prophix is a great place to work…
“We have built a place for talented people to develop their skills and tap into their passions. But, one of the things that makes Prophix unique is that we are always doing something to further enrich the lives of our team. That’s the only way to attract and keep great people." – Paul Barber, CEO of Prophix
COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Excellent Base Salary
- Lucrative Bonus Program
- Candidate Referral Bonus Program
- Rewards and Recognition programs including Presidents Club (trip) and numerous departmental awards
- Wide-ranging Health Benefits including: Vision care, EAP, short and long term disability (Canada & USA). Benefits may vary by country.
- Company matched RRSP, 401(k), or UK Pension
- Company-paid fitness club/gym membership
- Training reimbursement and internal training programs to enhance learning opportunities for employees
- Company cell phone or cell reimbursement for designated roles
- Corporate Social Responsibility Committee
- Prophix-sponsored sports teams
- Semi-Annual Town Hall meetings
- Social Committee events
- Departmental and Company Social Events
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time for meetings or work, travel to different locations via plane within Canada and the United States, operate a motor vehicle (with a valid driver’s license), operate a personal computer, visually inspect forms, conduct oral communication via telephone and in person, retrieve and return files in storage cabinets, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily.
The above job posting and information was written to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required. Occasionally other job related duties may be assigned.
Prophix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or Provincial law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Prophix may request such.
Prophix promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. If selected for an interview, please advise our Recruiting Manager if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.