What You Will Do at Prophix
What You Will Bring to Prophix
- Maintain close professional relationships and act as the marketing primary point of contact for the company’s Brazilian office
- Work closely with agencies and partners to enhance local brand presence, including marketing & promotional materials in both online and print formats
- Translate English content (web copy, brochures, case studies, email, social media posts, video, blogs, advertising) into Brazilian Portuguese
- Interview Brazilian customers to write case studies that resonate in the localized country
- Manage and maintain website (WordPress) for Portuguese & Spanish content
- Create and manage social media sites and social media campaigns, including specific calls to action in Portuguese that maximize influence and drive volume of site traffic, sales, visibility, and reach
- Manage the Brazilian corporate WhatsApp broadcast group with ongoing Portuguese content
- Translating Google PPC program and monitor and analyze campaign performance with Google Analytics and CRM
- Manage the Brazilian LinkedIn group with translated posts
- Assist in the coordination and execution of trade show, live events and annual local user conference
- Process marketing finance PO’s received from Brazilian office
- Participate on the Bi-weekly international marketing update meeting
- Assist in other Marketing Department projects as required to support the Portuguese and Spanish marketing efforts as assigned
To shine in this role, you will bring a rare combination of experience, technology skills, personal qualities, and education.
Your Education and Experience
Your Technology Skills
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma
- Minimum 1-year related experience working in a marketing role; ideally within the B2B software industry.
- Academic or practical knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts (i.e. planning, budgeting, forecasting, or consolidation) is preferred
- Strong computer literacy; Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Basic knowledge in Google Analytics and data analysis via Excel and Google AdWords experience is an asset
- Experience with the use of a CRM (Salesforce) and a CMS (WordPress) is an asset
- Knowledge of CPM software is highly desired
- Bilingual in English and Portuguese
- Strong interest in digital marketing (social, WhatsApp, Blogs, video) and content translation and creation
- Ability to learn quickly and be resourceful
- Intellectual curiosity and on the lookout for best practices in digital marketing approaches native to the Brazilian market
- Proven ability to take initiative and complete tasks as assigned
- Exceptionally clear verbal and written communication skills in English and Portuguese; ability to communicate to all levels across an organization
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy, as well as the ability to prioritize workload is required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to speak Spanish is an asset
Candidates will be expected to bring a portfolio of digital projects, and present their work to the interviewers
This position is located at PROPHIX's head office in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
At the time of application, must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is located.
Please be advised that only those candidates selected to move forward will be contacted.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time for meetings or work, travel to different locations via plane within Canada and the United States, operate a motor vehicle (with a valid driver’s license), operate a personal computer, visually inspect forms, conduct oral communication via telephone and in person, retrieve and return files in storage cabinets, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily.
Prophix promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
, and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Prophix will provide accommodation throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.