Prophix Participates at Dynamics User Summit
To strengthen relationships with people in product user groups as well as with existing/prospective channel partners (i.e. Value Added Resellers – VARs) that support them, Taj Mian and I travelled to Nevada to participate in this year’s Dynamics User Summit.
The Summit focusses on the issues, technologies, and opportunities surrounding the use of Microsoft Dynamics’ Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. The Summit’s attendees come from across the globe and represent hundreds of industries. They include enthusiastic product adopters who are well versed in the wide selection of products that make up Microsoft Dynamics’ growing ecosystem.
- Spending time with the Prophix channel partners that attended the Summit, specifically: Columbus IT, McGladrey, Nextec, SBS Group, T3 Information Systems, and Tribridge; and
- The presentation to Columbus IT’s NAV Food User Group about Prophix’s software capabilities in the areas of financial planning, forecasting, and reporting.
- As organizations grow, their needs for their software solutions evolve dramatically
- Across all industries, organizations are thirsty for software solutions that are scalable, secure, and provide accountability/transparency
- Product users embrace software solutions that empower them to identify, gather, analyze, and report on data that drives business success
- ERP adopters and resellers alike are very receptive to exploring alternatives to Excel
- There is a growing appetite for VARs and other types of organizations to establish and strengthen practices focusing on Corporate Performance Management (CPM)
- Prophix is recognized for providing CPM software that has the distinction/benefit of being comprehensive yet easy-to-use
On behalf of Prophix, I would like to thank the GPUG, AXUG, and NAVUG teams for organizing this industry-leading event. Taj and I look forward to participating in many more.