Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference
July 8 - 12, 2012
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Join us at Booth #1719
You know there's no substitute for contacts, networks, and connections - the lifeblood of your business. And there's no substitute for WPC 2012. It's the one event Microsoft partners cannot miss. The one conference most likely to impact your business.
The 2012 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference is coming July 8 - 12, 2012 in Toronto. With more than 15,000 attendees from 150 countries, there's no better exposure for your business. You will:
- Engage with visionaries and spark new relationships that expand your reach
- Connect with other partners to share best practices, trade ideas, and leverage opportunities
- Meet Microsoft leaders to learn about the latest innovations that can help grow your business
Here's a preview of what the All-Access Pass will include:
All Microsoft keynotes, regional presentations, and track sessions. Network with the people you most want to meet. Hear from innovative thinkers. Drill down on the subjects most important to you.
Access to the Solution Innovation Center (SIC). See firsthand what's new from Microsoft and how it matters to your business. Here, you'll be able to take some time to sit down, relax and meet people in the lounge areas.
MPN Connect Networking Meetings. Where the contacts you make can make a real difference to your growth and success.
All WPC Functions and Events. More chances to extend your reach and mingle with others like you.
The Prophix SolutionProphix is an integrated performance management solution that provides budgeting, planning, forecasting, reporting, consolidations, and personnel-planning capabilities. Robust out-of-the-box and able to draw on your enterprise resource planning and other business systems, Prophix helps organizations to get up and running with performance management quickly-with many organizations doing so in fewer than five weeks. And once it's in place, Prophix is easy to tailor through configuration, not custom coding. What's more, Prophix eases adoption by providing a look-and-feel similar to Microsoft Excel. With Prophix, organizations can realize a rapid time-to-value and gain newfound agility as they are empowered with the tools and insight that they need to meet changing market conditions.
As a robust performance management solution, Prophix provides powerful capabilities across three key areas:
- Budgeting, planning, and forecasting. Create forward-looking plans based on real business scenarios and plan resources accordingly.
- Reporting and analysis. Generate elegant reports and meaningful analysis by using the easy drag-and-drop features of Prophix or even Excel, which is fully integrated with the solution.
- Financial consolidation. Consolidate information from multiple business entities and perform journal entries to meet statutory and regulatory financial reporting requirements.
Resources for Attendees
- CPM for Microsoft - Streamline Core Business Process and Automate Operational Tasks
- Prophix CPM Solution - Your complete guide
- View our new interactive online demo
- Attend a webinar on performance management
- Contact a Prophix sales representative