AICPA National CFO Conference
May 17 - 18, 2012
The AICPA CFO Conference is an intensive two-day event where top industry experts will address specific action steps you need to take in order to improve leadership skills, understand the economic outlook, develop strategic plans, manage banking relationships, maximize organizational efficiencies,
- Fraud Prevention: Looking Under the Rocks, presented by Harry Markopolos, author/fraud examiner, exposed Madoff fraud
- Leadership in a Complex World – Creating a Winning Organization from Chaos, presented by Dennis Lauscha, CFO of the New Orleans Saints
- Economic Update, presented by James Glassman, Chief Economist, JP Morgan Chase
- CFO Hot Topics – Domestic & Global
- Insurance Coverage Issues for CFOs: Loss Prevention at the Corporate Level
- How to Effectively Manage Risks: Best Practices in Enterprise Risk Management
- Strategic Planning for CFOs
- Business Lending: Opportunity for CFOs
- International Integrated Reporting
- Preparing for New Developments in Healthcare
- Board of Directors and CFO Interactions
The Prophix SolutionProphix is an integrated performance management solution that provides budgeting, planning, forecasting, reporting, consolidations, and personnel-planning capabilities. Robust out-of-the-box and able to draw on your enterprise resource planning and other business systems, Prophix helps organizations to get up and running with performance management quickly-with many organizations doing so in fewer than five weeks. And once it's in place, Prophix is easy to tailor through configuration, not custom coding. What's more, Prophix eases adoption by providing a look-and-feel similar to Microsoft Excel. With Prophix, organizations can realize a rapid time-to-value and gain newfound agility as they are empowered with the tools and insight that they need to meet changing market conditions.
As a robust performance management solution, Prophix provides powerful capabilities across three key areas:
- Budgeting, planning, and forecasting. Create forward-looking plans based on real business scenarios and plan resources accordingly.
- Reporting and analysis. Generate elegant reports and meaningful analysis by using the easy drag-and-drop features of Prophix or even Excel, which is fully integrated with the solution.
- Financial consolidation. Consolidate information from multiple business entities and perform journal entries to meet statutory and regulatory financial reporting requirements.
Additional Resources for Attendees
- Read more about the latest Prophix Software solution, PROPHIX 10
- View our new interactive online demo
- Attend a webinar on performance management
- Contact a Prophix sales representative