Infrastructure & Tools Responsibilities:
- Assume ownership of the CRM system (Salesforce.com) at Prophix and ensure its capabilities are fully leveraged to drive world-class sales processes
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security) in Salesforce
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes in Salesforce
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Develop a plan for the structure of the prospect database to support sales and marketing activities/reporting and enable growth
- Oversee and manage other marketing/sales tools such as LeadLander, GoTo, LinkedIn, and other custom sales support applications
- Provide end user support for day-to-day CRM system maintenance
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Develop and produce dashboards to provide visibility across sales activities.
- Work closely with members of the marketing team to provide analysis on marketing campaign effectiveness as marketing leads flow into the sales funnel
- Design and deliver high-quality, professional business reports and dashboards at appropriate levels across the organization
- Perform ad hoc analyses and data investigation/discovery to identify and/or explain business and sales trends or anomalies
- Develop, update and deliver process documentation when applicable so that it can be communicated and shared across the organization
- Monitor system activity to ensure processes are being followed by all users
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting
- Contribute on the technical side of business projects and create solutions to meet challenges (including performing detailed analysis of technical and business requirements)
- Work closely with Marketing Operations and the Marketing Automation system regarding processes required to run an effective and efficient marketing and sales organization
What You Will Bring to Prophix
Your Technology Skills:
- 2+ years in-depth Sales Operations experience with Salesforce.com administration or implementation
- Experience with Eloqua and/or other Marketing Automation platforms would be considered an asset;
- Must have some data analysis skills;
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel is required;
- Direct experience and understanding of working with data cleansing and reporting tools
- The Sales Operations Analyst is a person with a multi-faceted skill set, interested in the use of technology in Sales/Marketing, capable of speaking the language of business and strategic deliverables, and with the ability to analyse and report on results effectively
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Results-driven with very strong ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI, forecasting
- A highly analytical mind and the ability to apply creative ideas;
- Confident, positive, energetic, professional and team-oriented attitude;
- Superior interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in fast paced environment;
- Excellence in organization and planning. Plans, organizes and schedules in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities;
- Proactively reaches out to peers and leadership team to establish an overall collaborative working relationship;
- A strong cross-functional and process orientation and proven project management skills to translate ideas and projects into repeatable processes to drive marketing productivity;
- Strong technical skills and high computer literacy;
- Excellent written and verbal/presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail, taking pride in delivering on commitments;
- Strong people, time and project management skills;
- Proactive, innovative, creative, positive, articulate and professional.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- At the time of application, must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is located.
- Must be able to travel to the United States, Canada and/or internationally, and have a valid passport.
What People Say About Prophix
About working at Prophix…
“ Prophix is amazing. I travel the world, working with a fun team and helping outstanding customers. At Prophix, the opportunities for growth are limitless.” – Diane Martins, CPA, CMA, Regional Account Manager at Prophix
About working with Prophix…
“As a customer, you can tell how an organization is run by how its employees behave. When they’re bright people, who consistently demonstrate commitment to providing great products and service, you know that there is a strong, positive work culture where employees are truly valued. Prophix’s Management has got it right.” – Tim McCarthy, Finance Manager, Feeding America – A Prophix Customer since 2009
About why Prophix is a great place to work…
“We have built a place for talented people to develop their skills and tap into their passions. But, one of the things that makes Prophix unique is that we are always doing something to further enrich the lives of our team. That’s the only way to attract and keep great people." – Paul Barber, CEO of Prophix
COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Excellent Base Salary
- Lucrative Bonus Program
- Candidate Referral Bonus Program
- Rewards and Recognition programs including Presidents Club (trip) and numerous departmental awards
- Wide-ranging Health Benefits including: Vision care, EAP, short and long term disability (Canada & USA). Benefits may vary by country.
- Company matched RRSP, 401(k), or UK Pension
- Company-paid fitness club/gym membership
- Training reimbursement and internal training programs to enhance learning opportunities for employees
- Company cell phone or cell reimbursement for designated roles
- Corporate Social Responsibility Committee
- Prophix-sponsored sports teams
- Semi-Annual Town Hall meetings
- Social Committee events
- Departmental and Company Social Events
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time for meetings or work, travel to different locations via plane within Canada and the United States, operate a motor vehicle (with a valid driver’s license), operate a personal computer, visually inspect forms, conduct oral communication via telephone and in person, retrieve and return files in storage cabinets, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily.
The above job posting and information was written to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required. Occasionally other job related duties may be assigned.
Prophix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or Provincial law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Prophix may request such.
Prophix promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. If selected for an interview, please advise our Recruiting Manager if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.