- Sell CPM software application and related services in a defined territory.
- Complete the entire sale cycle from lead identification to closure.
- Work effectively with pre-sales resources and the services organization during the sales cycles.
- Work effectively with a dedicated inside sales resource to maximize market penetration and lead flow.
- Generate and qualify sales opportunities by leveraging inside sales, cold calling, business contacts, entering vendor selection competitions, or by other means.
- Understand the functions and features of our product and be able to articulate our key differentiators over our competition.
- Understand and keep up-to-date with competitive products and technology.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Effectively manage a sales territory.
What You Will Bring to Prophix
Your Technology Skills:
- 5-10 years field sales experience including software sales specifically in Business Intelligence, Corporate Performance Management and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives and territory/account development.
- A history of successful activity-based, conceptual telephone selling.
- Understand technology and capable of using Microsoft Office proficiently
- Salesforce.com experience is definitely an asset.
- A true entrepreneurial hunter who is ready and prepared to perform the activities necessary to be successful. Results oriented, self-motivated and driven with a need to win.
- Personable but persuasive; able to communicate convincingly over the phone.
- Confidence and the ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers including senior employees/executives.
- Capable of navigating simple organization charts and selling at multiple levels of an organization, both technical and operational.
- Skilled at overcoming objections and an ability to identify and access the people/decision makers.
- Ability to make persuasive presentations and listen actively and effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with good problem solving skills.
- Enjoys the challenge of developing new business.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Creative thinker
- Knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts (either academic or practical) is a must.
- University degree preferred
- At the time of application, must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is located.
- Must be able to travel to the United States, Canada and/or internationally, and have a valid passport.
What People Say About Prophix
About working at Prophix…“ Prophix is amazing. I travel the world, working with a fun team and helping outstanding customers. At Prophix, the opportunities for growth are limitless.” – Diane Martins, CPA, CMA, Regional Account Manager at Prophix
About working with Prophix…“As a customer, you can tell how an organization is run by how its employees behave. When they’re bright people, who consistently demonstrate commitment to providing great products and service, you know that there is a strong, positive work culture where employees are truly valued. Prophix’s Management has got it right.” – Tim McCarthy, Finance Manager, Feeding America – A Prophix Customer since 2009
About why Prophix is a great place to work…“We have built a place for talented people to develop their skills and tap into their passions. But, one of the things that makes Prophix unique is that we are always doing something to further enrich the lives of our team. That’s the only way to attract and keep great people." – Paul Barber, CEO of Prophix
COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Excellent Base Salary
- Lucrative Bonus Program
- Candidate Referral Bonus Program
- Rewards and Recognition programs including Presidents Club (trip) and numerous departmental awards
- Wide-ranging Health Benefits including: Vision care, EAP, short and long term disability (Canada & USA). Benefits may vary by country.
- Company matched RRSP, 401(k), or UK Pension
- Company-paid fitness club/gym membership
- Training reimbursement and internal training programs to enhance learning opportunities for employees
- Company cell phone or cell reimbursement for designated roles
- Corporate Social Responsibility Committee
- Prophix-sponsored sports teams
- Semi-Annual Town Hall meetings
- Social Committee events
- Departmental and Company Social Events
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time for meetings or work, travel to different locations via plane within Canada and the United States, operate a motor vehicle (with a valid driver’s license), operate a personal computer, visually inspect forms, conduct oral communication via telephone and in person, retrieve and return files in storage cabinets, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily.
The above job posting and information was written to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required. Occasionally other job related duties may be assigned.
Prophix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or Provincial law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Prophix may request such.
Prophix promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. If selected for an interview, please advise our Recruiting Manager if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.