- Lead generation, prospecting and cold calling to net new business.
- Navigating through various prospecting tools such as, LinkedIn, etc.
- Entering information and activities into Salesforce.com.
- Generating Qualified Sales Opportunities for the field Sales Reps.
- Running sales campaigns in conjunction with sales management to generate more leads.
- Understanding the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) space and talk to prospects intelligently about Prophix’s software solutions.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers to gain their trust and respect.
- Occasional travel to marketing tradeshows.
- Huge learning potential and full training will be provided on Prophix software.
- Perform other tasks as required to work towards higher success.
- Possess 1-2 years proven success using inbound and outbound prospecting as your primary success tools a strong asset. Experience in Corporate selling (B2B) or high tech solutions is an asset.
- Academic or practical knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts (i.e. planning, budgeting, forecasting, or consolidation) is preferred.
- Completion of post-secondary Business or Finance/Accounting Diploma or Degree is a significant bonus.
- Previous working experience in an Accounts Receivable environment is a strong asset.
- Strong telephone skills, outstanding customer service skills and a fast learner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Build confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers including senior employees and executives.
- Your most important asset is your ability to be personable as well as persuasive and to communicate convincingly over the phone.
- Become skilled at overcoming objections and as a result able to reach decision makers.
- Enhance your ability to structure verbal and written communications to strongly influence stakeholders in the education and/or purchasing process.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Creative thinker and enjoy the challenge of developing new business.
- CRM experience as a user (Salesforce.com is an asset).
- RESULTS! Self-motivated and driven with a desire to win.
- Valid passport and ability to travel occasionally to the United States and Canada.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time for meetings or work, travel to different locations via plane within Canada and the United States, operate a motor vehicle (with a valid driver’s license), operate a personal computer, visually inspect forms, conduct oral communication via telephone and in person, retrieve and return files in storage cabinets, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily.
The above job posting and information was written to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required. Occasionally other job related duties may be assigned.
Prophix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or Provincial/State law or local ordinance.
Prophix promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. If selected for an interview, please advise our Recruiting Manager if you require reasonable accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.